General Direction

 The general direction of life feels like a downward slope. I know that my work is not great and I am lazy enough not to do anything about it. I am getting battered left right by managers and colleagues and I am frequently getting caught red handed. But nothing is moving me out of this laziness. It is not like I am not trying. To the best of my eforts I am trying. But I am not reaching the quality that is needed. I am just losing focus and determination. Nothing is interesting. When it is going tough I am counting every hour and minute. When it is a bit easy I am just sleeping or not preparing for the rainy day. On a rainy day I am totally soaked. My 3rd year here has been nothing short of miserable. Not sure how long this will continue. Need to change this but looks like a mountain of effort.

I need a plan and proper execution. I need to keep realistic expectations. I must focus on my target 100% all the time. Should not lose focus and should not get distracted. I need to take care of my health and whenever I feel demotivated I need to remember the bigger picture and move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posession

The Fututre

Redirecting